Ingredients for Cotton Donut Recipe
1 pack of yeast
1 packet of baking powder
1 cup warm milk
1 cup of warm water
1 water glass measure of oil
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons of sugar
For internal mortar
Preparation of Cotton Pastry Recipe
1. First, put the yeast warm milk water and sugar into a cup and let it ferment for 10 minutes.
2. Then add baking powder salt liquid oil.
3. Add the flour to the soft hand until it reaches an unstable consistency area.
4. Let the fermentation in a warm environment at least 20 minutes.
5. After fermentation, we cut the walnut-sized pieces from the dough and put the inner mortar into shape.
6. After all the dough is over, let the egg yolks go into black seed or sesame seeds.
7. Let’s make tray yeast out of oven for 10 minutes
8. In a 170 degree oven, cook in a controlled manner until the bottom is browned.